If you are not an ONS member, you are missing out on one of the Society’s premier benefits: monthly delivery of ONS Connect. This dynamic news magazine is designed with you in mind, offering concise, easy-to-read oncology nursing information that will help you in your daily practice. Each issue invites readers to
- Connect with their oncology nursing colleagues across the nation—and around the world.
- Apply the latest research to their practice.
- Manage their busy careers to help them advance in the profession.
- Take care of themselves in a hectic nursing world.
- Provide the best care to patients and their families.
A one-year subscription to ONS Connect is just $29.99 for individuals ($39.99 for international). Or, save by subscribing to one year of ONS Connect, one year of Oncology Nursing Forum (ONF), and one year of Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing (CJON) for just $219. As a free bonus, you will have access to the full text of both ONF and CJON on the ONS Web site.
Get a Free Subscription to ONS Connect’s RSS Feed
Subscribe to this website for free by signing up for ONS Connect’s RSS feed.
NEW! Have an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet? Download the free Google Currents app, enter ONS Connect’s RSS feed URL (www.onsconnect.org/feed/rss) in your library’s search field, and read ONS Connect anytime, anywhere. Apple devices can also use the Flipboard app if preferred.